Environmental Planner/Analyst – Riverside, CA
Known as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For in America,” Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. We are seeking an Environmental Planner to join our multi-disciplinary environmental planning & entitlement practice in California. The successful candidate will have experience in preparing various environmental documents and related technical studies pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and other regulatory programs. The candidate may also participate in a broad range of environmental planning analyses, including General Plans, Housing Elements, Specific Plans, Master Plans, feasibility studies and similar environmental planning documents, in support of a full range of infrastructure, land development, institutional and policy planning projects. This position can be based in Orange or Riverside, California.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Planning, City/Urban Planning, Environmental Studies, Natural Resources Management or related degree.
- 1 – 3 years of environmental planning experience for public agencies and private entities.
- Experience with tasks related to environmental planning, land planning, and policy planning
- Understanding of the agencies and issues involved with the CEQA and NEPA process and as well as a solid understanding of California Land Planning Law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in the MS Office suite, show a progressive increase in project analysis and coordination responsibilities, and have experience and/or strong interest in building client communication and coordination skills.
- Occasional travel throughout California may be required.
We offer an excellent benefits package including a stellar incentive bonus plan. For more information, visit our website: http://www.kimley-horn.com/join-our-team Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://re11.ultipro.com/KIM1000/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*BBEBB8CCC36852FE →